1. He hung/dropped/lowered/bent/bowed his head in shame.
2. They nodded their heads in agreement. 他们点头同意。
3. She shook her head in disbelief.
4. He scratched his head, not understanding a word.
他挠了挠头，一个字也听不懂。scratch [skrætʃ] 抓；挠
5. She buried her head in the pillow.
6. She rested her head on his shoulder.
7. His head drooped and tears fell into his lap.
他耷拉着脑袋，眼泪滴落在大脚上。droop [dru:p] 低垂，垂落
8. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
9. He put/held his head in his hands, greatly annoyed.
10. It never entered my head that he might be lying.
11. I decided to go for a walk to clear my head.
12. He could feel his head spinning after only one drink.
他只喝了一杯就觉得天旋地转。spin [spin] 旋转;眩晕
13. He turned and headed for the door.
14. She stood up and headed towards the exit. 她起身朝出口走去。
1. A bright smile appeared on/ spread across/ crossed his face.
2. Her face lit up/brightened/glowed when I gave her the present.
3. His face suddenly grew serious.
4. His face looked a little confused.
5. Jack's face flushed/burned with embarrassment.
6. Her face paled with fright.
她吓得脸都白了。flush [flʌʃ] 脸红
7. He had a slight frown on his face.
1. He rested his cheek on her shoulder.
2. He felt his cheeks burning with shame.
3. Her cheeks were wet with tears.
4. Color rushed/flooded/rose to her cheeks when she realized she was being watched.
5. A tear slid down her cheek.
6. He kissed her on both cheeks and got on the train.
1. His eyes were wide with horror.
2. The dog's hungry eyes were on my sandwich.
那条狗饥饿的目光落在我的三明治。fall on/land on...(目光) 落在...
3. He turned his eyes to the door when he heard the handle turning.
4. Tina squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip.
5. She looked her father straight in the eye and answered his question truthfully.
6. He seemed unwilling to meet my eyes.
7. His eyes grew wide/widened with horror at what she had done.
8. She laughed, her eyes shining/ sparking/ sparkling/ glistening/ glowing with excitement.
她笑了，眼里闪烁着兴奋的光芒。sparkle [spɑ:kl] 闪耀，闪烁
9. Her eyes brimmed with/filled with tears.
10. She tried to sit up, her eyes fixed on Jean's face.
11. His eyes never left mine.
12. His eyes scanned the room as he entered.
13. His eyes dropped to her lap as she answered.
14. Tears blurred her eyes/vision.
blur [blə:(r)] 使变模糊
15. I felt tears well up in my eyes.
1. She opened her mouth to say something. 她张开嘴要说什么。
3. Our mouths dropped open in surprise.
4. My mouth started watering when I smelled the food.
5. His mouth widened to a smile.
6. Suddenly a hand cupped her mouth.
7. A smile played around his mouth.
8. He began to stuff his mouth with pasta.
他开始往嘴里塞意大利面。stuff [stʌf] 塞满;填塞
9. He straightened up and looked at me, open-mouthed.
10. My heart was in my mouth when I walked into her office.
11. Her mouth grew stiff with pain and distress.
stiff [stif] 僵硬的
12. She froze, her mouth hanging open.
1. She took the child's hand and helped him climb the steps.
2. He reached for her hand and held it tightly. 他伸手抓住她的手并紧紧握住。
3. They walked along, holding hands.
4. He held the key in his hand.
5. He grasped the rope with both hands.
6. He shook my hands as if we were long lost friends.
7. She smiled and hold out/reach out a hand in welcome.
8. She put her hands to her cheeks in embarrassment.
9. Several students raised their hands to answer the question.
10. He slid his hands into his pockets.
11. She shrugged and spread her hands."That's all I can tell you."
12. She shivered, rubbing her hands together fiercely.
13. Her hands shook/trembled as she lifted the glass to her lips.
14. A strong hand reached out and caught hold of her arm.
15. I cupped my hand over the phone so they couldn't hear me.
16. He sat with his head in his hands.
17. They walked hand in hand along the path. 他们手拉手沿着小路走。