Playing with Stickers
1. Baby, guess what I bought you today? Stickers! Let’s play with stickers.
2. Here are a few sheets of colorful stickers. Look, this one has your favorite cartoon character.
3. Now, let’s peel one of the stickers from the film. Is it not working? Can you ask your brother for help?
4. Try to peel it off along the edge so that you won’t rip it. Perfect.
5. I think the book indicates where to place the sticker. Let’s stick it in the right place. Do you want to stick on more? OK. Let’s do it.
6. Oh, we stuck this sticker in the wrong place. Let's try to scratch the edge of the sticker and peel it off very slowly.
7. The glue on the back of the sticker has dried up, and you can't remove it. If you try to peel it by force, you will break the sticker.
8. Don't stick the stickers all over the place. It's very hard to remove. It takes mummy a lot of work to clean away the glue residue ['rezidu:].
9. Mummy used to love collecting stickers. Do you want to see mummy’s collection of sticker books?
10. OK. That’s it for today. If you behave and be a good boy / girl, mummy will let you choose a new sticker.